International Service Excellence Awards 2015
Click here to view the 2014 winners
With Customer Service expectations continually rising, the wider community is becoming aware of the value and role that Customer Service plays in achieving business success.
This highly demanding area is arguably the critical success factor for many Organizations. For this reason it is important that the Customer
Service Profession has its own international awards to recognize, promote and reward excellence, professionalism and outstanding achievement.
Click here to apply for an International Service Excellence Award in 2015. Or simply email us your nomination to recognize an outstanding organization or individual.
(CSIA assures the confidentiality of the individual's submitting nominations)
- Excellence in a Contact Center
- Excellence in a Large Business(over 4000 employees)
- Excellence in Division of a Large Business
- Excellence in a Medium Business I (501-2000 employees)
- Excellence in a Medium Business II (2001-3999 employees)
- Excellence in a Small Business (less than 500 employees)
- Excellence in a Customer Charter
- Visionary Award
- Customer Focused Innovations
- "Best of the Best" Award (must have already won and ISEA award previously and score higher than your competitors in your category)
- Customer Service Manager of the Year
- Customer Service Director of the Year
- Customer Service Chief Executive Officer of the Year
- Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Chief Customer Officer of the Year
- Customer Service Contact Center Manager of the Year
- Customer Service Executive of the Year
Click here to view 2013 winners
Interview with Division of a Large Business Winner - FedEx Customer Information Services
Watch this video and learn more about FedEx CIS and why they were awarded the International Service Excellence Award in the category of Division of a Large Business.
Watch this video and hear Sheila Harrell and Christine Churchill discuss FedEx CIS's win of this award.