2-evening session – March 22nd and 23rd (6pm – 9pm)
Gain the skills required to ensure you secure that next promotion or customer service position you are seeking. Organizations need and seek individuals that have the relationship skills required to represent their organization and keep their customer’s happy! Understand the impact you as an individual can make to an organization, and a customer, by learning the skills required for professional and effective communication, skillful handling of various types of situations, and confidence in your ability.
The skills learned in this class will assist you in life within the walls of the workplace, and outside them as well. Knowledge is power and this course will ensure you have what it takes to progress your career to the next level.
Instructor: Christine Churchill
Enrollment fee: $195
This Goal Setting Webinar is about having participants look at what gets
in their way of achieving absolute and astounding success in their job
and in their life and break through those barriers.
They then proceed to set business and personal goals so that they can
have, do and be what they want in life.
Participants leave the Webinar with their long and short-term S.M.A.R.T.
goals written in their participant’s guide and tools to achieve all of
- Statistics on goal setting and their relevance on success
- The importance of having a vision
- How to get through problems, obstacles, & stumbling blocks to achieve our goals
- How having a great attitude can speed up our success
- How important DESIRE is in achieving our goals
- Achieving balance through goal setting
- Reducing stress through goal setting
- Stephen Covey’s Habit-‘_START WITH THE END IN MIND_’
- How negative thoughts slow down the success process
- Focus and how important it is every day
This Motivational Leadership Webinar is about having Managers learn how
to lead in these uncertain times where everyone is asked to ‘do more
with less’. They will get essential information and tools to coach
their team for greater effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
PARTICIPANTS DISCOVER THAT THEIR JOB IS NOT JUST A JOB, BUT IN FACT A
CHALLENGE ON, ‘HOW TO MOTIVATE THEIR TEAM TO BE THEIR BEST EVERY
SINGLE DAY.’ A SUCCESSFUL LEADER IS SOMEONE WHO IS RESPECTED AND WHOSE
TEAM WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM BECAUSE OF THE TRUST THEY HAVE IN THAT
Steve will share the Leadership Lessons from Jack Welsh, Patrick
Lencioni, John Maxwell, Marcus Buckingham and more.
OBJECTIVES (HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT):
- Increase Effectiveness as a Leader
- How to Motivate a Team That Does Not Think or Act Like Them
- Learn What Attitude to Employ to Lead a Team Effectively
- Adopt a Commitment to Excellence
- Learn Coaching Techniques For Success
- Create an Action Plan for Personal Performance
The Leader as Mentor: Building Partnerships for Learning
In a world where overnight obsolescence threatens skills and knowledge, success calls for creative ways to foster learning, improvement and everlasting experimentation. Organizations where leaders focus on employee development are better able to attract and retain the best talent. The new leader will focus on creativity rather than control and helping associates get smart, not just get ahead. Since learning requires trial and error, and leaders are the decision-makers on raises and promotions, how can a leader carry out an insight goal from an in-charge role? Based on Dr. Bell’s internationally best-selling book Managers as Mentors (with Marshall Goldsmith), this webinar will arm leaders with new views of leveling the learning field while providing concrete perspectives, relevant skills and practical how-to’s for managing critical talent development. In the future, an organization’s ability to learn faster than its competition is its only sustainable competitive advantage.