- January 26, 2020
- Posted by: Churchill
2815 Jorie Blvd
The Customer Service Institute of America is hosting the 2nd annual Celebration of Excellence and Leadership event.
- This leadership event is limited to 60 participants and will include leadership sessions that will address concerns and needs of today’s customer focused executives and leaders.
- You will hear from top notch experts in leadership, as well as stories from our International Service Excellence Award winners.
- Attendees will have the rare privilege of hearing from many of the 2019 International Service Excellence Award winners during the awards showcases taking place over both days
- The event will take place just 25 mins from downtown Chicago and allows participants the ability to spend their weekend in this amazing city if they so choose.
- CSIA’s marketing team will be promoting the event, photos and videos on our website and social media, bringing our attendees’ organizations exposure.
If you are a Chief Customer Officer, or act as one within your organization, there will be a Round-table discussion, limited to 12 attendees on April 22nd before our Red Carpet Reception.
Register for this one of a kind event!