Business owners and C-level executives are always looking for ways to grow their business and maintain business success in a
Getting Certified as an Organization to the International Customer Service Standard (ICSS)
Organizations who take part in the ICSS assessment process can benefit in a variety of ways by:
- Having CSIA facilitate the process of various departments coming together to discuss and communicate about the current customer experience vs. desired customer experience. This vital interaction is key to providing a road map to the organization of where it would like to go and the role each department plays to assist in reaching the destination.
- Having CSIA assist in identifying gaps in current processes and/or process inefficiencies.
- Getting a final report from CSIA assessors that will clearly outline areas where your organization is strong and should maintain momentum, as well as, opportunity areas and which of those will provide the most “bang for your buck”.
- Earning certification to the International Customer Service Standard, a globally recognized standard, that is excellent for external marketing, as well as internal morale and motivation.
One individual who has substantial knowledge of the business is required to assist a CSIA Senior Licensed Assessor in creating an effective on-site assessment agenda; no formal pre-assessment is required.
We realize that cost is often a huge factor in an organization’s ability to move forward with a project like this. At CSIA, we do everything we can to ensure that we are able to provide a thorough assessment of your organization in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible.
A custom, formal proposal is completed and submitted for your review after a preliminary call with our Executive Director, Christine Churchill. Each cost is specifically outlined so that you understand how the costs are broken down and how long the process will take. We are willing to work with you to ensure we meet your needs and your budget.
Individuals can benefit in a variety of ways:
- Improved communication and collaboration between departments.
- Assurance that the organization values them and what they do, resulting in team members become more engaged while at work.
- A more thorough understanding of the organization, its goals and where they fit in that equation.